19 Apr US-based healthcare technology giant modernizes applications, optimize infra and unlocks key insights by moving to Google Cloud with MediaAgility
Posted at 14:07h in Client Success Story
The customer provides patient care and billing support to physicians and healthcare providers through technology
- Restricted access to monolithic apps running on client’s server-based environment
- Legacy systems incompatible with OS. Issues faced during OS or database upgrades
- Limited data visibility and lack of insights
- Infrastructure modernization to optimize resources and increase availability and access.
- Rapidly developed & deployed OS-agnostic apps
- Data consolidated on BigQuery from multiple sources; dashboards designed for real-time insights
- Managed services resulting in cost-efficiencies and accelerating modernization
Pilot in 4 weeks & 1st microservice modernized in 2 weeks
BigQuery benefits: Database consolidation and high-performance analytics queries.
Cost savings, on-demand scale, control and automation of deployments, & better resource monitoring.
Security in design - data security and compliance
- Automated the build/deploy process using Cloud Build for GKE helping them deploy new builds every hour
- Contextual tech support to help deliver an uptime SLA of 99.9% for their customers
- Security audits to help in compliance for CIS and HIPPA standards
- Optimized cost by reducing waste and keeping high utilization on all resources
- Agile methodology for value-driven, rapid results
- Instructor-led in-person training & step-by-step tutorial guide for a smooth migration process to ensure business continuity