The Customer has been spearheading projects to get the best commercial and residential properties to their subscribers in India. They encountered various limitations on the platform that their employees used; to coordinate the planning and execution of their projects.
- Lack of centralized management of the platform meant more resources and time to run the platform
- Absence of the platform on mobile devices
- Limited space per user
Are just some of the internal limitations to scale.
Hence the Customer evaluated several other cloud-based tools and decided to migrate to G Suite. All their employees – business heads, engineering teams, sales teams, and marketing and HR departments were migrated to G Suite by MediaAgility, a Google Cloud Premier partner. The deployment engineers from MediaAgility helped in the migration of all the Customer’s server data from the previous platform to G Suite. Also, Google Mobile Device Management was set up to enable their employees to access company data from remote locations on their mobile devices. End user and Admin training were conducted to support the Customer during the transition phase and online learning materials were circulated for quick reference.
During the switch, their day-to-day communication was not disrupted. The Customer gained the following once the migration was completed –
- With G Suite, all their data could be found at one place – the Cloud; thus reducing operational and platform management overheads
- They could access their data and documents remotely on their handheld devices
- Additional security benefits like encryption of data and measures to prevent any data breach
- They have got visibility into their documents usage and sharing patterns
The most beneficial feature for them has been the real-time collaboration they get to do on their design architecture diagrams with Google Drive and Gmail.
G Suite meets all your work needs in one place. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.